Post Upgrade Errors with Docker Plugin GUI (3 to 4)

• I upgraded from OMV 3 to 4 this week, and I've gotten most of everything working again.

Every time I go to the OMV web GUI, I get the following error:

Code
    The property 'version' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.docker'.

Here are the details from that error:

Code
    Error #0:OMV\AssertException: The property 'version' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.docker'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc:71Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(186): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->assertExists('version')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(271): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->set('version', '', false)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/configobject.inc(233): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setFlatAssoc(Array, false, false)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc(90): OMV\Config\ConfigObject->setAssoc(Array, false)#4 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/docker.inc(31): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.do...')#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleDocker->getStatus()#6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

I've tried doing omv-aptclean, uninstalling, and reinstalling from both the GUI and manually.

My docker containers are running, I just can't access the Docker plugin GUI without getting that error.

Thoughts?

Any help is appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!