Minimalistic 2 Bay NAS. Worth building or should I purchase one?

• So it was the Micro SD card

As usual when things don't work with HC2 (with those other SBC that are equipped with Micro USB to be powered with also the usual undervoltage dilemma might be the culprit). If I were you I would buy two good A1 rated 16GB SD cards immediately to use them in a rotated fashion (easing offline OS backups)

First one was a 16GB Kingston

Most probably not but a fake card. All the popular brands are loved by fraudsters who print those logos on their counterfeit flash products. That's why testing SD cards prior to usage is that important...

• Most probably not but a fake card. All the popular brands are loved by fraudsters who print those logos on their counterfeit flash products. That's why testing SD cards prior to usage is that important...

I doubt it's fake because I bought at a reputable PC shop here.

Weird issue. Assigned a static IP address to HC2 from my modem, all of a sudden getting IP conflicts within my network. I think it's just a sh!t modem from Orange, I've had some other weird issues before as well

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!