Win 10 to OMV Server Using SMB

• Hello All,
    I am a neebie with OMV. I am running a bunch of win 10 boxes that used to be hooked up to Win 2012 server. The setup is raid 5 using SMB.
    I have no problem seeing and handling the shares from my Win 10 (Build 18290)(had to turn on SMB in Windows Features).
    The problem I am having is migrating all my stored files that I uploaded to different Win boxes back to this new server.
    In particular, when I upload directories (with subs and files) onto the different OMV Shares, the upload process will stop during the process for no apparent reasons (showing 0 transfer rate). Stopping/restarting/deleting the download process in the Win 10 applet box will not do anything. The graphical history of the download stays there until I reboot both boxes. For small uploads (< 1 Gb) there in no problem, but when the transfers are into the 3-4 Gigs size, it crashes (stops).
    Has anyone encountered this problem. Is there a better way to uploads large directories from Win 10 to OMV? I have tired the documented Cloud Commander, but it is not practical with outside drives.
    BTW, I followed the TechnoDadLife video on installing this NAS and thank him for his efforts.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!