Messed up, desperately need help

• I'll try to keep this as short and least confusing as possible. I installed a UPS a few minutes ago. After I initially shut down my server to install the UPS, I removed the HDD's since I would be testing the UPS functionality and didn't want the system to abruptly lose power and risk damaging the hard drives should something had gone wrong. The UPS functions as it should.

Now that I got that all working, I shut down the system and reconnected all of my data HDD's that are part of a ZFS Raid-Z2 pool, 8 HDD's in total. Powered up my system and it seems that OMV doesn't recognize the pool. When I click the ZFS plugin tab, it shows the pool and all of the stats. All looks good there.

When I go to File Systems however, this is what I see.

All looks good in the SMART tab, so no issues there. The OS definitely sees the drive.

I for some reason can not mount this. I can't add add shared folders or anything. What am I doing wrong??

Edit: I solved it myself. Turns out a docker plugin was making a folder named "Home" in my root directory, thus preventing ZFS from properly mounting my "Home" pool.

Case: U-NAS NSC-810
    Motherboard: ASRock - C236 WSI Mini ITX
    CPU: Core i7-6700
    Memory: 32GB Crucial DDR4-2133

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von elastic ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!