Using openmediavault-letsencrypt plugin

• Hi,
    I'm a pretty basic linux user, so please be patient with me.
    I've installed the OMV extras and, through that, installed the letsencrypt plugin. I've set up an A record and am waiting for it to propogate. I looked at the plugin and it asks for the following: "The root directory of the files served by your internet facing webserver". ?( I'm not sure what this means. Is it the DNS server?
    I've waded through quite a lot of different pages, manuals, etc over the last few days, to get to this stage. Now I'm bogged down. Can anyone help?

• Offizieller Beitrag

"The root directory of the files served by your internet facing webserver". I'm not sure what this means. Is it the DNS server?

No, it is the path of the web server's files like /var/www/openmediavault. I recommend watching some of these videos - Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you. That's brilliant.

I like the guy: "Build, learn, create." That's good. For me it's more, "Bodge, stumble, fail," but I'm an arts graduate.

Now to work out how to get my little machine to recognise more than one disk through esata.

Thanks again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!