mdadm: only give one device per ARRAY line: /dev/md0 and metadata-1.2

• I recently added a drive to my RAID 5 array in OMV to go from 4 drives to 5. The drives are 3TB each so the new capacity is roughly 12TB. The process went smoothly and everything seems to check out; however, I began getting a mail notification each day that has these two lines in the body of the email.

/etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-mdadm:
    mdadm: only give one device per ARRAY line: /dev/md0 and metadata-1.2

I went to the chron entry and ran the same command manually and get the same output as line two above. All my searching seems to point to my mdadm.conf file, but I can't figure out what the issue is. Here is my mdadm.conf file

I am not an expert, but everything I can find seems to say this is correct. The output of the command "mdadm --detail /dev/md0" shows

Any ideas about what is causing this error to show up? Again, the array seems to be working fine, but it does hold the family jewels (so to speak) so I am loathe to leave it as-is. Any help or insight is much appreciated. BTW; I upgraded to the latest OMV (4.1.x Arrakis) to see if that would clear it... nope.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!