Having problem with deluge anyone can help please

• File systems are case sensitive. In your Deluge preferences change "/Downloads" to "/downloads"

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• thank you for information, did work when i set up container second time.

do you know if is possible to set the daemon to auto connect ?

and where is the trash (recycle bin) is ? or the files are automatically wipe when i delete a file ?

"If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it" - Mark Twain

• Not sure what you mean by set the daemon to auto connect. When the container is running the daemon is running. Sounds like you want to set the restart policy to always.

When you remove a torrent you have the choice to remove only the torrent or the torrent and its data.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Not sure what you mean by set the daemon to auto connect. When the container is running the daemon is running. Sounds like you want to set the restart policy to always.

When you remove a torrent you have the choice to remove only the torrent or the torrent and its data.

@gderf
    regarding daemon, meaning if i stop deluge and i restarted or if i restart the server i have to connect daemon again (and i thought that will daemon will connect automatically upon deluge restart or server restart)

• I still do not know what you mean by "connect."

--

• You have to add the daemon to the list by pressing the green + Add button and filling in the required information. Also make sure you have the Deluge docker restart policy is set to always.

--

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• well as you can see is already in the list, adding a new one by filling the user + password will show as offline, if i add only with password will show online but the connection manager box still pop up when restarted

• well as you can see is already in the list, adding a new one by filling the user + password will show as offline, if i add only with password will show online but the connection manager box still pop up when restarted

No, what is currently in the list is the daemon on the local machine, not the daemon on the OMV server running in the docker.

By default, Deluge does not allow remote connections via the thin client. You first have to use the web client from a web browser to omv ip address port 8112 and then in Preferences | Daemon enable Allow Remote Connections.

--

• thank for information, however i do not know how to add the daemon in deluge docker container

• thank for information, however i do not know how to add the daemon in deluge docker container

Press the + Add button and fill out the table.

--

• Host: OMV ip address
    Port: leave alone
    Username: admin
    Password: deluge

The above username and password are the defaults. You might want to change them.

--

• Host: OMV ip address
    Port: leave alone
    Username: admin
    Password: deluge

The above username and password are the defaults. You might want to change them.

i have already try that, before i even posted here, the connection shown as offline

• Have you enabled allow remote connections on the docker instance?

Have you disabled Classic mode in the client instance?

If you still can't get it working, just use the web interface.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!