OMV inside QubesOs (web gui innaccessible)

• Hello,

I m attempting to run OMV inside QubesOS, with an HVM.

Installation works great, except this need a manual configuration for the Network according this notes.
    And, i has to modify after the /etc/network/interfaces to specify the dns-nameservers a second time.
    Now i can ping and update the system, but i can't access the web GUI.

I already used omv-initsystem.
    omv-firstaid returns this for trying to configure the network.

Code
    ERROR: dialog-like terminated due to an error: the dialog-like program exited with status 3 (wich was passed to it as the DIALOG_ERROR environnement variable). Sometimes the reason is simply that dialog was given a height or width parameter that is too big for the terminal use. Its output, with leading and trailing whitespace stripped, was:

Error: Expected at least 5 tokens for --menu, have 4.

omv-firstaid returns this for parametring the web gui :
    eth0: http://10.137.0.13:80

but trying to access to it with firefox result in a time-out (note than the IP seems valid cause time-out).

Any help seems sweet.

• okay I was missing the firewall rules of Qubes.

So, surely, I can trigger exceptions for the HVM OMV I have installed and that will works, if i find the right ports needed
    but, theses exceptions will be for static IP and the full purpose of installing OMV is to bring it everywhere.
    and then, I don't want have to setup news statics IP rules each time I move.

So, I was thinking : I did it wrong.
    Let's create a new template for an altenate sys-net,
    so I cloned my debian template, and try to install OMV packages,
    then :

meh.

the template solely disposes of a lo IP, and the different ways i see to do something are full of behaviors ...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!