Docker container start up error

• Is there some reason you want to run it via docker instead? If so, I would remove the plugin.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• From the docker log you posted it says it's already running. That suggests to me that the old instance was not stopped when you disabled it. I suggest removing the plugin.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• ok i will remove that. But to my main issue, how can I point to an existing plex library instead of building from scratch. Is this possible?

In the docker, the /config Container path points to the Plex metadata library. Just set the Host Path accordingly.

--

• Have you verified that the ownership and permissions on your existing database are consistent with the container being able to read and write there?

Clear the container log, restart the container, wait a bit, and post the container log.

--

• here is the container log. The user with which docker is running has permissions.

• Post the output of: (if this is your Plex metadata library, if not correct it)

ls -al /srv/dev-disk-by-label-AA/plexmediaserver

--

• I already have commented about root owning that directory.

Do you have a real user:group 1000:100 on your system?

The overwhelmingly largest source of problems with Plex is incorrect ownership and permissions of files and directories that it has to operate on.

All I can say at this point is that either your /srv/dev-disk-by-label-AA/plexmediaserver and directories and files below it are incorrectly owned and permissioned, the contained within Library is empty or corrupt, or both.

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!