Filesystems Quota

• By save, you did mean you pressed the green button at the top right of the screen to save the changes.

• You may need to wait some seconds or may click on another section in the webinterface. The green button should appear.

Greetings
    David

"Well... lately this forum has become support for everything except omv" [...] "And is like someone is banning Google from their browsers"

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Upload Logfile via WebGUI/CLI
    #openmediavault on freenode IRC | German & English | GMT+1
    Absolutely no Support via PM!

• Sorry, the same problem, i attach new screenshot. When i pressed to Save button we can see red triangles in changed fields(green button not active). When i click on another place in web-interface nothing happened and window "Edit quota" still active. I can only click to close this window or Cancel button on this window, but on any case green button not active too.

How to reproduce it:
    1. install OMV from openmediavault_0.5.0.24_amd64.iso
    2. install all updates from Update Manager (this upgrade OMV to 0.5.6)
    3. install LVM2 plugin
    4. create any logical volume with EXT4
    5. create any test user
    6. try to set Quta for this test user in Filesystems section

I think this bug...

• After Step 5 of create any test user, and before Step 6;

did you create and assign a user share to them from the "Shared Folders" tab?

My thinking is quota may not work before a share is assigned to the user. If this is true then possibly OMV should check to see if a share is assigned to the user and if so proceed with quota, if not then error with message of "User Share Not created or available. Either create or mount share for user."

• Zitat

After Step 5 of create any test user, and before Step 6;

Thanks for addition step, now i tryed it but result the same.

Zitat

Thanks for reporting a bug. It will be fixed in openmediavault 0.5.7.
    The red corners in the grid shows you cells that have been modified.

Thanks for explaining about red triangles and accept this bug!
    I'm glad to help improve an excellent NAS distro!

• It is bug, look for it to be fixed in the next update. When you do the update please let us know if it is fixed.

Thank You

• Thanks for super fast update!

Now I done following steps:

1. install OMV from openmediavault_0.5.0.24_amd64.iso
    2. install all updates from Update Manager (this upgrade OMV to 0.5.7)
    3. install LVM2 plugin
    4. create any logical volume with EXT4
    5. create any test user
    6. try to set Quota for this test user in Filesystems section
    7. it works as expected!

Thank you very much!

• Today i tested 0.5.8.
    I create a filesystem with ext4
    i have several users and groups.
    there are shared folders an 2 smb/cifs for the windows clients.

When i activate quota at the filesystem , i get the following error message after pushing apply the changes.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf quota 2>&1': quotacheck: Prüfe /dev/sdb1 [/media/41b0b996-59fa-462f-8dfc-c255b1e0707e] quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte user-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte group-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte user-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte group-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: 4 Verzeichnisse und 1 Dateien geprüft quotacheck: Kann Dateisystem /media/41b0b996-59fa-462f-8dfc-c255b1e0707e nicht als les- und schreibbar ummounten. Kann neue Quotadateien nicht schreiben. fertig

and in the frame of the windows

Code
    Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf quota 2>&1': quotacheck: Prüfe /dev/sdb1 [/media/41b0b996-59fa-462f-8dfc-c255b1e0707e] quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte user-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte group-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte user-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: Kann stat() für alte group-Quotadatei aufrufen: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden quotacheck: 4 Verzeichnisse und 1 Dateien geprüft quotacheck: Kann Dateisystem /media/41b0b996-59fa-462f-8dfc-c255b1e0707e nicht als les- und schreibbar ummounten. Kann neue Quotadateien nicht schreiben. fertig' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/quota.inc:42 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(162): OMVModuleQuota->applyConfig() #1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array) #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(231): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array) #4 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array) #5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array) #7 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1) #8 {main}

Any Ideas?

Kindly regards
    JK

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!