No Network adapter after update, no usb

• Hi,I'm in trouble with my OMV4 installation.
    I did an update of my installiation via OMV-web-gui.

actual Kernel: 4.18.0-0.bpo.3-amd64

Problem after reboot: No network interface(s) available

Hardware: Asrock J4105-ITX with Onboard Realtek

last year i had some trouble with this Adapter - sometimes after wakeup by WOL there was no network, so i blacklisted the R8169 and installed R8168 (tutorial: link)
    sorry pictures - because of network Problem...

lspci:

iplink show:

the next problem: i can't add an usb device to install firmware / driver / ...
    output:

i tried to add Realtek RTL8111/RTL8168 firmware with following Result: --> kernel-header-Problem

how can i handle this - i tried to add an RTL2800 wifi Stick to handle this - without sucess
    has anyone an idea how to solve this Problem, i have to much Docker-installations on this machine to make a new setup

• I also had network problem after I updated my OMV installation and rebooted today.

But I could successfully add an USB 3 NIC and assigned it an ip adress with omv-firstaid so my server is now online again. I also use Docker so perhaps that is something that could explain why we have network problem.

• HeyHo,

yesterday i tried to install an realtek_8111.deb (not full name) from 2016 - after this it worked with Kernel 4.18.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 --> reboot --> LAN, YEAH 8o

then i tried updating through omv-web-ui Kernel 4.19...and realtek-firmware --> reboot, no LAN
    --> started with 4.18.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 --> working.

in my case, i think the following update was/is the problem:

firmware-realtek 20180825+dfsg-1~bpo9+1
    Binary firmware for Realtek wired/wifi/BT adapters

so, actually i'm happy.
    can i forbid / blacklist this update ?

[EDIT]
    found!

apt-mark hold firmware-realtek

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!