fail2ban

• Hello all. First, thanks to whomever got the fail2ban plugin working for OMV4!

Second, is it possible to get this plugin to work with a docker container? Specifically a ruTorrent container that I'm running. I tried to make a new jail and pointed it to the nginx log for the container, but couldn't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Case: U-NAS NSC-810
    Motherboard: ASRock - C236 WSI Mini ITX
    CPU: Core i7-6700
    Memory: 32GB Crucial DDR4-2133

• Kind of late reply, but I suggest to try linuxserver's letsencrypt image. It has builtin fail2ban, and with the reverseproxy all of your docker images are protected.

Thank you. A late reply is better than no reply. I downloaded and installed, but when I configure it, I can't connect to my browser. I pointed port 80 to 4500 and 443 to 4501 but connection keeps getting refused.

Case: U-NAS NSC-810
    Motherboard: ASRock - C236 WSI Mini ITX
    CPU: Core i7-6700
    Memory: 32GB Crucial DDR4-2133

• I suggest you use docker-compose, you can then use one-liners to manage your dockers.
    Example here of my docker-compose.yml file (it actually has 19 containers sharing the reverseproxy). The first service "ReverseProxy" ties all the other on the same network. So all you need is to forward port 443 to 4443 to your nas ip in your router, and all your images will work. Do note that I have a domain I use, and I added CNAME for every service I use to my DDNS.

...and so on, you can clone these settings and add your own containers..

Then, in the same folder, I have a script which auto-runs every week to update them. Here goes my update-containers.sh

If you're in trouble, let me know.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!