Plex media server on OMV4 with no poster

• OMV 4.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plex media server on OMV4 with no poster

is anyone having this problem ?

screen shot
      [Blocked Image: https://imgur.com/a/vFYYu2c]

i installed plex on OMV for testing before a reattempting again installation on my server, and now i noticed that plex on OMV does not display the posters, all information is grabbed but no poster, anyone know any fix ? the setting are properly made (i'm not new to plex)

even worst, i performed a OMV reboot, now plex is not working :D (plex docker is running but cant connect, might because the main PMS server runs on same port but is not first time when i install a test on same network )
      "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it" - Mark Twain

The post was edited 4 times, last by Sseven ().

• look like a permission problem, revise owner and permission of config folders when posters are saved and confirm that is the same that you use for plex docker (PUID & PGID) and confirm that have enough permission.
      OMV 4.1.11 x64 on a HP T510, 16GB CF as Boot Disk & 32GB SSD 2,5" disk for Data, 4 GB RAM, CPU VIA EDEN X2 U4200 is x64 at 1GHz

Post: HPT510 SlimNAS ; HOWTO Install Pi-Hole ; HOWTO install MLDonkey ; HOHTO Install ZFS-Plugin ; OMV_OldGUI ; ShellinaBOX ;
      Dockers: MLDonkey ; PiHole ; weTTY
      Videos: @TechnoDadLife
    • raulfg3 wrote:

look like a permission problem, revise owner and permission of config folders when posters are saved and confirm that is the same that you use for plex docker (PUID & PGID) and confirm that have enough permission.
      i point location of /config straight to HDD not trough shared-folders, but like i say after i made a restart to OMV i was not able to log in back to plex (not sure if because another server is running port 32400)
      "If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it" - Mark Twain