OMV4 plex error playback

• i am getting this error on plex for roku on OMV "playback has stopped due to multiple playback errors. please check your connection and try again" i think that happen when something need to be transcoded or when trailers has to be played" i don't get this errors if i play on windows or if plex media server is installed on Windows, any help please ? is there any setting that must be made in OMV ? regarding this problem ?

PS: OMV is installed on a Ryzen 5 2400G APU with 16 GB ram

"If voting made a difference, they wouldn't let us do it" - Mark Twain

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sseven ()

• Is Plex installed with the plugin or in Docker? If Docker, is it installed on your system drive?

is a docker, (system drive ? if you mean where OMV is installed then no) i use a separate drive from applications

and before i installed OMV on my bare machine, i did test on a laptop that has a dedicated video card and did work, and overnight i lost internet connection to OMV, so i am not sure what is the problem

• If you are transcoding and using a docker, then check out the Plex problems video.

Fix Plex and OpenVPN-as Problems by Removing Noexec on Openmediavault

i edited that "noexec" part of code before i even posted here, with no changes, after restart was the same (and yes i did check if the changes were made)

PS: while editing 'noexec' i found that code was present on all my HDD, so even if i delete from all HDD, i had same problem

• i edited that "noexec" part of code before i even posted here, with no changes, after restart was the same (and yes i did check if the changes were made)
    PS: while editing 'noexec' i found that code was present on all my HDD, so even if i delete from all HDD, i had same problem

Can you show us screenshots of your Docker settings? I can't watch @TechnoDadLife's video right now, but it is not as simple as editing your fstab file because OMV will revert these changes based on certain system events. See this thread for the exact steps (again, I apologize if this is what was already suggested).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!