unable to install OMV-extras

• Hi guys
    I've just installed version 4.1.17-1 Arrakis and I'm trying to install the omv-extras plugin, I've tried using the upload tab in the web interface and directly via the terminal.

when I try to to install through the web interface i get this message

Code
    Failed to upload package 'openmediavault-omvextrasorg-master.zip'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.

When I try via the terminal I get the following message

Code
    root@Home-NAS:~# wget -O - http://omv-extras.org/install | bash--2016-11-03 17:40:06--  http://omv-extras.org/installResolving omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)... 178.63.91.237Connecting to omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|178.63.91.237|:80... connected.HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OKLength: 1224 (1.2K)Saving to: ‘STDOUT’

-                     100%[=======================>]   1.20K  --.-KB/s    in 0s      

2016-11-03 17:40:07 (174 MB/s) - written to stdout [1224/1224]

4Downloading omv-extras.org plugin for openmediavault 4.x ...--2016-11-03 17:40:07--  https://github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plugin-Developers/packages/raw/master//openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all4.debResolving github.com (github.com)... 140.82.118.4, 140.82.118.3Connecting to github.com (github.com)|140.82.118.4|:443... connected.ERROR: The certificate of ‘github.com’ is not trusted.ERROR: The certificate of ‘github.com’ is not yet activated.The certificate has not yet been activatedThere was a problem downloading the package.root@Home-NAS:~#

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong
    any help would be much appreciated

Graeme

• Offizieller Beitrag

Failed to upload package 'openmediavault-omvextrasorg-master.zip'. T

Why would you download the source code from github?

ERROR: The certificate of ‘github.com’ is not trusted.ERROR: The certificate of ‘github.com’ is not yet activated.The certificate has not yet been activatedThere was a problem downloading the package.root

Never seen this before but you are going to have a lot of problems if your system doesn't recognize public certs.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Hi guys
    Thanks for responding to my post, to be honest I didn't think this post went through successfully as when I tried to post it I was given an error message to say the post had failed

Anyway I worked the error out and downloaded the correct .deb file and it all went ok

Thanks again for your help it's much appreciated

Graeme

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!