Seagate IronWolf 6TB hdd not found on usb enclosure

• Hi all
    First of all, thanks so much for does that spend a lot of time in creating OMV is just amazing.
    I am new to OMV and nas tip of system.
    I managed to install OMV on a older laptop on a 120G ssd and it runs like a charm.
    Only problem i have is related to my 2 Seagate IronWolf 6TB NAS drives. Since i use a laptop i have to use the usb ports to connect my 2 HDD problem is that they are not recognize when i insert them in WD usb external enclosure. When i insert the 2TB HDD in it works fine OMV sees the hdd without a problem.
    Can someone point me in the right direction? Why my 2 nas drivers cannot be sen by my usb adapter?
    If i insert them in my pc (tower) they are recognized and works fine but not trough the adapters.
    I tried 2 adapters and all the usb ports on my laptop and no works. I formatted the HDD with fat and ntfs seams not to do any difference.
    I assume must be something with the 2 NAS HDD, is any thing that i can do to make them work?

Thanks you so much for any help in this matter, i searched the net but it seams that i can't find anything to explain why is not working.

Thanks again any help is much appreciated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!