OMV4 and XU4&Cloudshell2 - need some help please

• Hi all , so trying to install OMV on a XU4 and Cloudshell2 and need some help with the configuration. I am not a master of Linux and still learning so if I say something stupid or don't understand an indication please be patient I am trying the best I can.

First I know about the ''problems'' Cloudshell2 have regarding USB-Sata/hub / adapter but for now I didn't have of this problems , will see in time......

For now my problems/questions are , first about resizing eMMC so I can use the entire space available , found how to do it , but ( looking at the attached picture) not sure which partition should I delete.
    The mmcblk0p3 is the one which definetly not showing so that is the unused sapce from what I understand , mmcblk0p2 look like is the actual OS partition and the mmcblk0p1 is the one which I have no idea what is it for or what is stored in it ( 23MB used form 57.97MB). Now in most of the guides I found it says to delete mmcblk0p2 and 0p3 and then create a new partition but on 0p2 is the OS and don't know if this is a good idea. On my case should I delete mmcblk0p1 and mmcblk0p3 and leave mmcblk0p2 as it is sounds more logic.........or should be a better idea to just create/mount the 3rd partition for swap use? I can see on PuttY that the system allready has 998MB for swap but not sure from where( maybe from DDRAM?)

Second problem is that I can't get Docker instaled , I am keep getting errors......

The third problem is that I can't get the LCD working on Cloudshell2 or at least can;t find a good tutorial on how to add it. Not very important because I don't know if I will stay with this setup based on the USB-SATA problems but at least I want to test everything before I give up..

• I've attached the errors log on the second picture( docker.jpg)....Can't find any option to copy/export the logs I get when installing and at which point is crashing but I will try again maybe I can get at least the last lines ...

I will check the link......thanks for it

L.E. How can I copy/export the instalations log , I've seen some forum user uploading this logs.....

L.L.E
    Nothing on that post help me to get docker running. No matter what I am trying I can't make it work......out of idea's

For now ( first setup)
    Gygabite G1 Sniper mobo
    Intel I7 960 quad core
    Asus AMD R5 230 video card
    10Gtek® Intel 82576 Chip Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC), Dual RJ45 Copper Ports, PCI Express 2.0 X 1
    12GB DDR3 @1600
    32GB SSD for OMV system
    2 x 3TB 3.5" HDD
    1 X 1TB 2.5" HDD
    Corsair case and Zetec 650W PSU

Runing latest versio ( stable )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von razvanrudy ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!