Docker-Anfänger-Problem mit Konfiguration des Netzwerkes -> Docker beginner problem with network configuration

• Hallo alle,
    bitte gebt mir einige Hinweise, wie das Netzwerk richtig zu konfigurieren ist, damit ich auf den Kodi-Container zugreifen kann, denn hier kommen immer Fehler hoch:

Hello, everybody,

please give me some hints on how to configure the network correctly, so that I can access the Kodi container, because there are always errors:

Vielen Dank schon jetzt und freundliche Grüße.

Thank you very much and kind regards.

2 BananaPi, 1 OrangePiPC+, 1 OrangePiPC with OMV 6.0.x

• The IP from my OMV is 192.168.115.130, it is a banana pi.

Wenn ich eine neue Netzwerkschnittstelle hinzufügen will (eth0) kommen neue Fehler hoch.
    Gibt es bitte weitere Hinweise?

When I want to add a new network interface (eth0), new errors come up.
    Any other leads, please?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Please see 2019-01-14 11_49_30-Microsoft Edge.png in #5.

No interface is displayed at all.

ah! Sorry you try running omv-firstaid on the pi and select option 1, and/or clearing the browser cache seems to fix some things to be displayed correctly.

• omv-firstaid displayed error while I selected option 1:

Code
    ERROR: dialog-like terminated due to an error: the dialog-like program exited with status 3 (which was passed to it as the DIALOG_ERROR environment variable). Sometimes, the reason is simply that dialog was given a height or width parameter that is too big for the terminal in use. Its output, with leading and trailing whitespace stripped, was:

Error: Expected at least 5 tokens for --menu, have 4.
    Use --help to list options.
    root@bananapi:~#

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv-firstaid displayed error while I selected option 1:

I have only seen that once before and there isn't a solution other than perhaps a reinstall!! If you go into System -> Network -> Interfaces and click add, then select Ethernet is your network displayed as in your image eth0?

• No, eth0 isn't displayed, I can add the interface eth0 with DHCP successful, not with static IP address. :)

Thank you so much so far, now I have to see for myself. If I should not be successful, I will contact you here again.

Many friendly greetings.

(translated from german to english with DeepL) -> https://www.deepl.com

• yes, STATE: running I use BananaPi (please see onest image in #5).

Where I find this image lsioarmhf/kodi-headless for that BananaPi?

Oh, I found it. It's too hard for me.
    I just want to learn how to use docker and will choose another image to test.

Thank you very much.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von omavoss ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Where I find this image lsioarmhf/kodi-headless for that BananaPi?

When you use the search option in Docker and you type in kodi the first on the list is the one you have installed, usually the first one to appear is for amd64 (64 bit OS) scrolling down the list you'll find lsioarmhf/kodi-headless specific for arm boards.

Say for instance you installed Heimdall Docker, in the tag section (when you select it from the search option) you would have to enter arm64v8-latest to get the correct version installed for the BananaPi.

If your Kodi is running and it works and you don't get constant restarts or any other errors then leave it.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!