extras (virtualbox) Win7 vm cannot get remote desktop after openmediavault change to static ip.

• While using virtualbox to install Win7 VM via 192.168.1.132:9002 (dhcp) realvnc client remote desktop, everything goes well. I even install Win7 SP1. After that, I reboot debian(openmediavalut) many times and connect Win7 via realvnc without any error.

Things happened when I used openmediavault management interface to change my host ip from 192.168.1.132(dhcp) to 192.168.1.210(static ip). I noticed that VM Win7 remote desktop can no longer be connected to via realvnc even I use windows embedded remote desktop (port 3389), that also doesn't work any more.

I tried many time to switch back to DHCP, but still cannot go back original state ( use dhcp and realvnc can connect Win7 VM ). It just cannot connect any more. That seems a big bug here.

please help ! ?(

neo

• while switching host from dhcp to static ip, vm can no longer be connected via realvnc, even switching back to dhcp. The state seems broken forever. I have installed a Win Enterprise 7, and an Ubuntu VMs. That's really working fine before changing ip.

The only question here left is ip switch somehow broken vm state, and cause remote desktop connection dead, but I can still see vm is up and running from web virtualbox management interface small (right corner) view window.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!