Keep getting /tmp error messages

• Hi all,

New to OMV and NAS. First built.

Stated yesterday. Kept getting different /tmp error messages.

Made it to RAID. Now I can't get out of formating raid 5 volume (ext 4) as I keep getting different /tmp errors:

Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusR5YPbh' (size=0).
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusnG5V1b' (size=0).
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusW1P69l' (size=0).
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusgaVYJU' (size=0).
    Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusnmFjQa' (size=0).

And so on. All this while file system is being applied in the background (takes a long time). Can't get rid of error window.

I had different /tmp errors while formating in RAID 5 as well as editing general system and enabling SMART.

OS was installed on a 5.25 325GB regular SATA HDD via ISO on flash drive.

This is a brand new install... no data yet. I don't mind starting over if I did something wrong. System sure seams unstable.

P.S. I read a few posts here about that kind of error (ex: clearing browser cache, OS installed on flash or SD) but nothing seams to work for me.

Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update your system to the latest version of OMV from the Updates tab. This was fixed quite a while ago.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Update your system to the latest version of OMV from the Updates tab. This was fixed quite a while ago.

Couldn't upgrade the system through the update management menu. Thought I might have a faulty OS drive. Decided to reinstall OS on a brand new Kingston 120GB SSD. Still can't upgrade. Seams I'm having a problem with package installation (during installation of iso through usb flash drive) since I see the mirror I chose in the window.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!