Error msg while installing docker plugin

• Hello again. This aint as smooth as I expected...

Tried to install twice. Following Techno Dad Life's video. Keep getting the same error messages. Any suggestion?

Regards.

• It worked !!!!! Thank you.

Boy would I not been able to do this on my own...

Since I'm new to this and not an linux pro: wouldn't it been possible to do this through GUI (remote access)? I thought I had update/upgrade OS and plugins before asking online...

• Offizieller Beitrag

It worked !!!!!
    Boy would I not been able to do this on my own...

Since I'm new to this and not an linux pro: wouldn't it been possible to do this through GUI (remote access)? I thought I had update/upgrade OS and plugins before asking online...

You can update through the GUI under the "updates" section in the webUI... but update will not run the apt-get -f install command (that has to be done manually). I just had you run the other commands to make sure your system was completely up to date before fixing the docker plugin.

Personally, I always update over command line (using the first 3 commands). Not really sure why, I just do.. even on my desktop/laptops that run Linux, and they all have GUI tools to update as well.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!