bitwarden question

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Today, we install Bitwarden, a password manager, on our Openmediavault server.

After making this video, I did see that you can create a free account on the Bitwarden website to use the mobile apps.

Thanks again for your video! As always I love them!
    Just a question: why you suggest to install the rust fork instead of the original bitwarden? Is the installation and configuration of the original bitwarden the same?
    If not, can you make a video with the original bitwarden too? I just feel safer to use the original bitwarden :(

For reference: those are the original container's: https://hub.docker.com/u/bitwarden

P.S. I saw that you did the same thing with netdata too. Why you choose the titpetric container and not the netdata?

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• I think the titpetric became the official netdata container now.

I find that sometimes the people who make a program have a hard time making a user friendly container and including logical directions to use them.

• Someone got how to install it using the docker plug-in? It seems to be kinda complcated since it should need to run 5 images+change the default port since it use the port 80 :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!