Install Lychee

• Hi
    I am trying to install "program/plugin/docker" which will chelp me display all the family photos in one place (home network only , no external akcess). If i need to get to it from outside I can use VPN which I have already setup in my router.
    My knowlege of linux is verry limited. I have tested for a moment Lychee but i noticed that photos get multiplyed with diffrent sizes ....
    I run OMV on SSD (120GB) and use HDD for all data, I would like to keep SSD for system only but it looks like Lyche multiply photos and putting then on to the system.
    Any advice if this can be avoided (multiplying photos) or maybe something difrent instead off Lychee, so my wife and kids can akcess photos easily. Not just as explorer like. My wife can akcess the on the smart TV and get soft and crying :)

Regards

• Did you follow the videos from TechnoDadLife? I think he is showing how to place the content folders of the dockers on a data drive.

Yes content folder is no problem but when I started the sever first time with just few photos for testing, they got duplikated for some reason with diffrent sizes and locations.

I have finished setting up OMV4 now with users, settings....
    I need to learn now, how to backup(clone) system drive in case if I mess something up. Then I will try again with Lychee. I just finished setting up Libresonic, its supperb.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!