[RESOLVED] Error message: Invalid command 'SuexecUserGroup'

• I had nginx installed use a LNMP one key install package. Nginx,Mysql server and PHP website are worked well. But my openmediavault webui didn't work. If I trying to start apache2 service,I get a error message below:

* Starting web server apache2
    Syntax error on line 4 of /etc/apache2/openmediavault-webgui.d/default.conf:
    Invalid command 'SuexecUserGroup', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
    Action 'start' failed.
    The Apache error log may have more information.

What happend?

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have such a exotic setup that most people here probably have never attempted it. Very difficult to help.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you for sharing the fix.

• I wanted to install a new HDD, but formatting in OMV goes wrong somehow, Status is online, but capacity not available under "Filesystems". I tried to mount it anyway, but I can't. Then I tried to delete the filesystem on the HDD with OMV and hit the green button. OMV replied, it can't mount the filesystem

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!