Trouble during installation OMV on a Raspberry PI3

• Hello everyone, I'm always looking for the best distro for my needs and I wanted to try Openmediavault.
    I go to the OMV site that sends me to Sourceforge, I download the version OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img.xz, as indicated I write an SD with Etcher, I put it on the Rasp 3+ and it starts.
    It arrives at a point where it asks raspberrypi login, I write admin pw openmediavault, I press enter and he responds with this screen and again requests me id and pw.
    Oh well I'm not an expert, but what happens?
    thank you

• Offizieller Beitrag

Log into the screen (above) with root and openmediavault. You're going to get a password change dialog immediately. Have a password ready, for the root user, that you can remember. But note that this password change is a housekeeping chore. You'll control the R-PI as noted below.

On another PC, in a web browser, type the IP address shown on your monitor (192.168.1.99) in the browsers address bar.

A web GUI will come up. There, you'll enter admin and openmediavault for the password.
    This is where you'll control OMV.

The first thing to do is change the Web GUI password under System, General Settings, in the Web Administrator Password tab. To get started, take a look at this -> guide.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!