OMV erro after new router

• Hi so I had to get a new router due to my old one dying competently. I tried to configure the network interface via console which give this error:
    ERROR: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit monitor collectd 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I have tried via the web client which gives this error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit monitor collectd 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I have looked on the forums and see no solutions for it I have seen people posting the result of systemctl status monit which is:

Now it can connect to the network but still show that I need to update the setting every time I login to the web client and shows the above errors when I try to update anything.

• So some new development

I noticed it hanging at the network boot

I went into the network config and manually set the ip and everything.

I still get a error at boot but now it doesn't wait for the network service to time out for 4 mins.

• Try to update the firmware of your router, it could help you in this case. Maybe there are some settings that should be updated. To be honest, I am not a big PRO on this thing, I have found how to enter the admin panel of my router a month ago. By this time, I read a lot of information about the router's and the Internet, but I still have to fill my knowledge with something more. To cut it short, I had an issue with my router and my provider told me that I have to change some settings in my router admin panel. I spend a couple of hours trying to understand how I should do that. Frankly, I was lucky enough to find this article 192.168.1.254 which describes me all that I should do to find the admin panel. More than that, this article has more interesting information about the router's setup panel. You should check it, it will be useful for you to

• cj2tech

Hat das Label gelöst hinzugefügt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!