Docker jDownloader

• OMV 4.x
    • Resolved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker jDownloader

Hello guys,
      first of all, sorry for my english, im just a german student :)

Second, im a newbie in linux, but i wanna learn sth.
      So i set up my first NAS yesterday with a raspberry 3 b+ and a 4tb wd red.

I installed OMV 4 and docker. With some tutorials and googling, i managed to get the plusminus jdownloader headless image to docker.
      i tried to set it up step by step as @RPMan told it here but i''m doing sth wrong :(

When i launch the container i got the error message standard_init_linux.go:207: exec user process caused "exec format error" but i dont now how to handle that one, sry :(
    • In the pull image box, give this one a try:

Repositry:
      jaymoulin/jdownloader

Tag box:
      0.7.0-armhf

Here's some details for setting up a container. -> Docker

Video Guides :!: New User Guide :!: Docker Guides :!: Pi-hole in Docker
      Good backup takes the "drama" out of computing.
    • ok thx for your help guys, now the container run, but i cant configure it

i tried to execute docker exec jdownloader configure email@email.com password via ssh, but i get the error

Source Code

1. cp: can't create '/opt/JDownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json': Read-only file system
      2. sed: /opt/JDownloader/cfg/org.jdownloader.api.myjdownloader.MyJDownloaderSettings.json: No such file or directory
      how could it be, that the config folder is read only, when the container creates like 20 files there?
      what do i need to change? the system is fresh set up, i dont set up some users, just one for ftp with full access to the whole NAS storage
      Images
      • ls-config.PNG

49.3 kB, 961×419, viewed 43 times
    • You have the Docker GUI plugin, installed, right?

When you set up a container (the run button) this is where you configure things like environment variables, set bind and mount points to be writable, etc.

I don't use this Docker but note that I'm heading out and will be back in a few days. If you're still having trouble, I'll try to help you with it when I get back.

The post was edited 1 time, last by flmaxey ().

• Great! Have a good one.