Pagination

• Hello,

The default pagination when presenting item (eg. users/groups) seems to be 25, does anyone know if there is way to remove pagination or increase the number of items per page?

Thanks.

• Offizieller Beitrag

does anyone know if there is way to remove pagination or increase the number of items per page?

There is no easy way that won't be overwritten by updates.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• ryecoaaron, thanks for the answer.

How can one request new features? Like being able to change the number of items in each page or a search bar main panel for searching a specific user or group or share if you have many.
    I don't know if these are to difficult to implement but I think they would be a great addition to an already very nice peace of software.

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

How can one request new features?

https://github.com/OpenMediaVault/openmediavault/issues

Like being able to change the number of items in each page or a search bar main panel for searching a specific user or group or share if you have many.

Pretty sure I remember this being veto'd last time but you can always ask again :)

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!