How to manage "categories" in SabNZBd-docker?

• Hello folks,

I used to run SabNZBd on my OMV 3 and it worked easily that I direct downloads through the categories option to any folder/hdd I wanted.
    Now, that I am running SabNZBd as an Docker image on OMV 4, I don't know how to use the categories-tab to download things to a specified harddrive or folder.
    (I am a newbie to Linux based things and Docker, btw. I managed to set up almost everything through the guides here in the forum.)

Is there any guide or video that guides through that process?

Thank you very much in advance!

• Hello, in your folders of your container you declare as much mounting point as you need to point to your local files, after in sabnzbd you just have to go to get them to assign them to a category

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G on Asus TUF B450M-PLUS - 16Gb RAM - 3 * 3To RAID5 on LSI Megaraid SAS 9260-8i and 3 SSD in Fractal Design Node 804 Black

• Hello, in your folders of your container you declare as much mounting point as you need to point to your local files, after in sabnzbd you just have to go to get them to assign them to a category

Hi

i'm new to OMV 4.0 (use to be a WHS 2011) and i'm trying to get the most of my nas.

I'm stuck at the same point as PeteyBling.

First, it seems that the docker doesn't matter as different mount point for download and incomplete-download. The only mount point considered is where i put config. The dir download is in the same dir as config and the incomplete is in the download dir, what ever i point.

So i'm trying to move after downloading but i can only point directory under download directory.

Any help ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!