Remote access to NextCloud (Docker) while VPN client is connected

• I recently set up NextCloud and Let's Encrypt following @TechnoDadLife 's videos here and here. (Many thanks for the awesome tutorials!)

Things are working great when I'm inside my network. But my OMV server runs all traffic through an OpenVPN client connection (the client is the OMV server, not the router), which is causing the DDNS service to not be able to resolve. (If I stop the OpenVPN service, everything works great. When I restart OpenVPN, it breaks.)

My guess is that I need to set up a static route to or from the Docker network built for Let's Encrypt and NextCloud, but that requires networking skill that's a bit beyond my current abilities, so I hoped to ask for help here.

Here's the output of route -n:

br-NextCloudNet is the Docker interface created for the NextCloud and Let's Encrypt containers.

If anybody has advice on how I can get NextCloud accessible from outside, I'll be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!