OMV after new install and update

• Hi so I had to get a new router due to my old one dying competently. I tried to configure the network interface via console which give this error:
    ERROR: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit monitor collectd 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I have tried via the web client which gives this error
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; monit monitor collectd 2>&1' with exit code '1': Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused

I have looked on the forums and see no solutions for it I have seen people posting the result of systemctl status monit which is:

Now it can connect to the network but still show that I need to update the setting every time I login to the web client and shows the above errors when I try to update anything.

Update:So some new development, I noticed it hanging at the network boot.I went into the network config and manually set the ip and everything. I still get a error at boot but now it doesn't wait for the network service to time out for 4 mins.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!