OMV extras errors

• If this has already been covered i am sorry. But i installed OMV on my computer 2.8ghz intel processor, 4gb ram, on 160gb hdd. The os loaded fine but when i try to install the omv extras it gives me nothing but errors in the pop up window. thank you in advance.

• Offizieller Beitrag

it gives me nothing but errors in the pop up window

What are those errors?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• it is pages and pages of them. i tried to copy and paste them but it wouldnt let me. i noticed when watching the install videos the TECH DAD in the plugins section didnt have any green lights. all mine are green except for the OMV Extras. When i get home from work in the am im going to try and uninstall all those plugins and try it again. hopefully it works for me.

• Offizieller Beitrag

it is pages and pages of them

Cut & paste them into a file and attach it to the post.

i noticed when watching the install videos the TECH DAD in the plugins section didnt have any green lights. all mine are green except for the OMV Extras. When i get home from work in the am im going to try and uninstall all those plugins and try it again. hopefully it works for me.

omv-extras doesn't have a service indicator because it isn't a service.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!