wifi network problem with Raspberry

• I installed omv on raspberry pi 3 b and I had no problem connecting to ethernet
    I tried to create a wifi connection through the ovm interface but I always received this error

Then I created the wifi network through ssh with nmtui and I managed to crack it and even give it a static ip
    The problem is that the wifi network, although it is also visible in the Ovm dashboard, works only with ethernet connected. When I unplug the ethernet cable, the wifi network also stops working.

How can I solve?

• How can I solve?

With patience. Both wired and wireless interfaces are connected to the same router, the router wants to accesss the wireless interface through the wired interface and if you disconnect the cable both connections are gone.

Wait some time or power down the RPi, disconnect Ethernet cable, power the RPi on again and then power cycle the router.

BTW: of course the wireless interface is too slow to be useful for NAS connections anyway...

• Hi tkaiser, thank you for your suggestion. It worked! However I wanted to activate the wifi only to verify the operation, I will definitely continue to use the nas on ethernet.
    Thank you!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!