permission problem in mariadbserver

• i have problem i want install owncloud on my omv server using docker but the problem when select my specefic folder /sharedfolders/nextcloud in host path

and run maria server i get this log below
    drwxrwsrwx+ 2 root users 16384 Aug 22 2018 nextclud

Wait for your suggestion, gentlemen

• YOu have not setup your System volume to Container volume mapping correctly.
    You need to create TWO folders on your /sharedfolders (one for the MariaDB config files and ANOTHER for the actual databases).
    Then you map them to the Container folders like so:

/sharedfolders/mariadb -> /config
    /sharedfolders/mariadb/databases -> /config/databases

This is mine:

• problem still same

Your log shows that mariadb had error writing to /config (which is it's internal folder) that is mapped to your host folder on OMV.

If you have created a User on OMV (e.g. maxspeed), then in terminal, login as that user then create the nextcloud folder.
    If you started the terminal as Root, then within the root terminal login as your user id, e.g.:

login maxspeed
    mkdir /sharedfolders/docker
    mkdir /sharedfolders/docker/nextcloud
    mkdir /sharedfolders/docker/nextcloud/my-data
    mkdir /sharedfolders/docker/nextclouddb
    exit

/sharedfolders/docker/nextcloud/my-data folder will map to /data folder in the Nextcloud container.
    /sharedfolders/docker/nextcloud will map to /config folder in the Nextcloud container.
    /sharedfolders/docker/nextclouddb will map to /config folder in the MariaDB container.

You use the above paths in the MariaDB Run Image and Nextcloud Run Image pop-up configuration boxes.

See this guide I wrote here. Even though it discusses migrating mysql to MariaDB docker, it also shows how to setup Nextcloud.
    Just ignore Step1 and step 2 in that guide.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!