Container folder not allowing new folders to be created?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I just started having this problem not to long ago, usually I'd just restart and things would be fine for a while. So tonight I got bored and started looking into what was going on.... I'll try to be thorough here...

I tried create a shared folder named "Test" and get this error.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; systemctl restart 'sharedfolders-Containers.mount' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Job for sharedfolders-Containers.mount failed. See "systemctl status sharedfolders-Containers.mount" and "journalctl -xe" for details.

output of systemctl status sharedfolders-Containers.mount

Output of journalctl -xe (if it helps any, line 149 in the below is in red, wasn't sure how to format in the code box)

Obviously "Containers" is where I store my docker containers on one of my storage drives. I go to a command prompt and stop all my docker services w/o error...

Code
    root@openmediavault:~# docker stop $(docker ps -aq)
    4808601e5a7d
    3c5dff193708
    d538cc6f006d
    691c78216a17
    5d0ebf29b72a
    1ad87afdcd37
    bc2a07cdacde
    root@openmediavault:~#

I can then create/delete folders under the shared folders section w/o issue. In this case, I just created a folder called 'Test' and then restarted all docker services w/o error (same as above, just everything is starting instead).

Now I try to delete 'Test', and I get the exact same errors... I stop all docker services, and can delete the share, add a new share, etc. Then I restart docker from the command line.

I don't think I've set up anything wrong, and I never noticed this problem before... so I'm not really sure what is going on here.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I think I have pretty well locked this down... it's got something to do with Docker and mounting folders that are listed under /sharedfolders (config folders, data paths, whatever).

I just spent a little bit going through all my docker containers and remapping them directly to /srv/disk_uid/etc. and the error has vanished completely after multiple folder creations and deletions.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!