Permission error, but containers are running

• Hi everyone,
    I noticed that even if my containers are running they gave me a tons of permission errors.
    For example this is the qBittorrent error:

This is the Sonarr Error:

I'm Running the latest version of docker avaible: 18.09.3, build 774a1f4

I created a dedicated partition for docker and this are the ACL:

This is the ID of the user:

Code
    root@Delibird:/# id Docker
    uid=1002(Docker) gid=100(users) groups=100(users),1001(Docker)

So for every container I set up PUID=1002 and PGID=100 .

I also tried to delet the "noexec" commant from the omv config, but it didn't worked, so I tried to add it again:

Code
    /dev/sdb3 /srv/dev-disk-by-label-Applicazioni ext4 rw,noexec,relatime,discard,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group 0 0

what do you think I'm doing wrong? :(

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

• Today I had time to try some few things again:
    - from webUI, I gave to the user "Docker" ownship of the folder /Docker, but some subfolders remained owned by root:

- I tied to to run Plex using root (UID=0,GID=0) and it worked fined

I thought that the problem is the owenship, so I gave every subfolder to Docker:users .
    After running again plex the folder "overlay2" switchet back to root:root and I got the error:
    sh: 1: cannot create /dev/null: Permission denied

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

• duplicate

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Blabla ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!