install problem

• OMV 5.x (development)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• install problem

Source Code

1. Setting up Salt environment ...
      2. Setting up system ...
      3. [WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
      4. from collections import Iterable, Mapping
      5. [WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/jinja.py:582: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
      6. if isinstance(lst1, collections.Hashable) and isinstance(lst2, collections.Hashable):
      7. [WARNING ] /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      8. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      9. Site configuration file 'default' not found.
      10. Deploying service configurations ...
      11. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      12. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      13. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/jinja.py:582: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
      14. if isinstance(lst1, collections.Hashable) and isinstance(lst2, collections.Hashable):
      15. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      16. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      17. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      18. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      19. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      20. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      21. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      22. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      23. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      24. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      25. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      26. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      27. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      28. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      29. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      30. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      31. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      32. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      33. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      34. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      35. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      36. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      37. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/decorators/signature.py:31: DeprecationWarning: `formatargspec` is deprecated since Python 3.5. Use `signature` and the `Signature` object directly
      38. *salt.utils.args.get_function_argspec(original_function)
      39. /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/utils/oset.py:47: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working
      40. class OrderedSet(collections.MutableSet):
      41. dpkg: error processing package openmediavault (--configure):
      42. installed openmediavault package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1
      43. Processing triggers for rsyslog (8.1901.0-1) ...
      44. Errors were encountered while processing:
      45. openmediavault
      46. E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
      Display All

The post was edited 1 time, last by WastlJ ().

• Can you give us more information about the system and how you have installed OMV. The above log output does not help to identify the problem.
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • kidalabama wrote:

i am upgraded from omv 4. and which another information must give you ?
      Originally, upgrades from OMV 4.x weren't possible. I haven't tested this because I wasn't going to support that path with the omv-extras plugins.
      omv 4.1.22 arrakis | 64 bit | 4.15 proxmox kernel | omvextrasorg 4.1.15
      omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please read this before posting a question and this and this for docker questions.
      Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!