Pi-Hole Setup Help

• Hello,

I am a beginner when it comes to adjusting my router settings to get Pi-Hole working properly. I watched the video from TechnoDadLife and got it up and running. At 1:00AM last night, it stopped working completely. I only noticed because I wanted to add some additional functionality/security that I found in this guide: https://www.comparitech.com/bl…-ads-raspberry-pi-pihole/.

I had originally set the DNS servers in the WAN section of my router, which worked until 1:00AM. Then, based on the guide above, I found the advanced tab in DHCP Server settings. Both places have a first, second, and third DNS server you can enter. I also have a Static DHCP Table. Basically, there are so many settings it's a little overwhelming. I'm just not sure where to set the Static DNS servers. I can disable the DHCP Server within my router and use Pi-Hole's, but I want to eventually access my nextcloud from outside the network and don't want to make that more difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will try to post some photos of my router settings.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!