pobleme with docker

• hello,

I have a probleme with docker.
    when I try to save my configuration in the image in linuxserver/mariadb I have this error message :

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; docker run -d --restart=always -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro --net=bridge -p 0.0.0.0:3306:3306/tcp -e PATH="/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin" -e HOME="/root" -e LANGUAGE="en_US.UTF-8" -e LANG="en_US.UTF-8" -e TERM="xterm" -e MYSQL_DIR="/config" -e DATADIR="/config/databases" -e PUID="1000" -e PGID="100" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e MYSQL_ROOT_PSSWORD="passone" -v "/sharedfolders/AppData/Docker/NCData/nextclouddb":"/config":rw --name="nextcloud" "linuxserver/mariadb:latest" 2>&1' with exit code '125': 2b6aed641575d4dfa81d4ca808ee1f9906da865335cd347884cd7086e99e4672 docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint nextcloud (c899f1e6fe2df363950d11bea50cf6c980fb4536870981ea30231ae848ce06f7): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use.

what I need to do ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I don't understand how I have to correct the error

Start again, I assume you have cancelled the install, delete both of the images, then download the mariadb again and start by installing that only. In fact if I looked as that correctly there are two errors!!

BTW what hardware are you installing this on.

• I have a new problem with mysql :
    root@0102f27443cc:/# mysql uroot -p
    Enter
    password:

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
    do you know what is the problem ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

So you are trying to use mysql rather mariadb? as per the video, that's a different setup and you would need to substitute the appropriate references, but the access denied is because mysql is set as localhost you need to change that in the gui for mysql and replace localhost with ip of omv.

As a footnote, your mysql is not a docker, therefore you are attempting to setup nextcloud's db outside of a docker container, don't think that can be done, if it can it will require additional configuration.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You have installed the mysql plugin, that plugin as far as I can remember has a gui (a web frontend similar to omv)
    Then you are going to attempt to get nextcloud docker to communicate to mysql which is outside of docker, good luck with that!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!