Did anything actually change with the forums?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I thought it was taken down to remove the pic upload ability but I still can upload.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• I did not change anything for now because there is a transition period and we need to find out more detailed what are the impacts of this laws.
    But IMO there will be no way that prevent upload filters at the end if you want to be on the safe side. This means that this forum will deny image uploads.

Should the forum be moved to another country? I think images are pretty essential to figuring things out.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Should the forum be moved to another country? I think images are pretty essential to figuring things out.

True enough, but with so many free photo hosting services (imagebin, imgur, google drive, drop box, etc.).. is this really a big deal?

Inconvenient yes.. but I don't really see it as a huge deal.

Look at it this way, at least we'll stop getting crappy cell phone pics of monitor errors on a monitor... :)

Edit: Question.. not really understanding how this new law may work... would this effect the ability to embed a pic that is hosted elsewhere (ie, one of the services i listed above)? I'm assuming not.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!