Securely Login to Nextcloud Remotely on Openmediavault

• hello,

I watched the video of techno dad life on Securely Login to Nextcloud Remotely on Openmediavault.
    In the moment when I finniched to put the parametres in the image, I open the shellinabox and i executed this command: "docker logs -f letsencrypt".
    After running the line, int the end og the command line I have this error :
    ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. The issue may be due to incorrect dns or port forwarding settings. Please fix your settings and recreate the container

thank you for your answers

• To my experience after reading several threads regarding this topic (and having struggled with this myself) its almost always a problem with the correct port-forwarding. Can you post the entire error message?

• hi,
    I have tried many times but I don't resolved my problem.
    I don't understand where are my errors.
    I have check my forwarding port and it is good.
    Have you any solutions for my problem ?

Thank's

Adrien

• 1. In your duckdns - container the argument TOKEN is missing. Did you delete it before taking the screenshot or did you forget? Also your docker page says the duckdns - container status is Restarting, which indicates that there is something wrong.
    2. Your Nextcloud - container has the --network my-net in the wrong tab. It needs to go to the extra arguments.
    3. Did you execute the command docker network create my-net in the shell?
    4. In the letsencrypt - container URL has to be desmon.duckdns.org (at least you specified desmon as subdomain in the duckdns - container). Change ONLY_SUBDOMAINS to false. As SUBDOMAINS you type e.g. cloud (to reach your Nextcloud via the adress cloud.desmon.duckdns.org).
    5. Make sure your portforwardings are good. Restart all containers.
    6. Try docker logs -f letsencrypt again.

Generally I would recommend to rebuild the duckdns - and letsencrypt - containers again from scratch following these videos: duckdns ; letsencrypt

• 1 yes it is just a forget for the TOKEN .
    2 for the container nextcloud i have change my error, i have put "--network my-net" in the extra arguments
    3 yes i execuded this commande in the shell
    4 i changed my url as you recommand also my ONLY_SUBDOMAINS and SUBDOMAINS.

I will try to execute this command and watch again these video.

thank's

• Im also not completly sure. Tthe error message seems to indicate that letsencrypt cant find the files it wants to place on the server to validate the certs.
    Can you post a screenshot of your router settings? You sure that the router forwards the external port 80/443 to port 90/450 ?

• Hm you seem to have redirected the ports 80/443 to several different ports of you omv machine. I would delete all port forwardings with external port 80 and 443 execpt the ones pointing to 90 and 450.

• Thank's for your help.
    I have a question, in my error message there is something strange this line : " Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log"
    And when I tried to found "letsencrypt.log" I don't find
    so I wonder if there may be an error in the folder path

adrien

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!