A few installation issues after major upgrade from OMV2.x

• Hi all

Finally bit the bullet and installed 4.1.20 to replace my aged Stoneburner install in my HP Micro Server. Got it running OK with data drives reinstalled and RAID mounted and set most things up, but run into an issue with plugins. I installed OMV Extras, and from there installed Docker and Shellinabox. I tried to search Docker for Transmission, but the search box failed to populate as I typed and the direct link didn't seem to result in anything happening either.

I have tried to remove Docker to reinstall, but at the same time have noticed that the standard 'plugins' section now only contains my two installed plugins (shellinabox and omv-extras) and nothing else.

I'm now stumped as I've managed to lose Docker from under services, but Docker CE is still there and it makes no difference if it's enabled or not.

Suggestions very much welcome on how I resolve!

Adrian

• In case it helps, I get the following when I run apt-get update which might explain why my list of plugins isn't quite as it should be.....

• Offizieller Beitrag

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thank you for the pointer :) for some reason I had entered the static IP details etc but the config hadn't saved properly (I was having some issues with a Win10 laptop and Chrome browser which was blocking dropdown menus until I switched off hardware acceleration in the browser)

Set to 8.8.8.8 and now in business

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!