Update Management omv-engined fatal error

• I recently configured a new omv 4.0 server, completed all it's install and configuration, also completed a migration with an AD server. Went to the 'Update Management' under System and checked all packages that were available to upgrade. During the process I received a fatal error but the upgrade continued to march. In the syslog file I found this bit of information after the upgrade completed with 'Done'.

Apr 5 18:57:47 nas1 omv-engined[18139]: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'OMV\Rpc\BgStatusFile' not found in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/exec.inc:88#012Stack trace:#012#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceExec->getOutput(Array, Array)#012#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#012#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getOutput', Array, Array)#012#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Exec', 'getOutput', Array, Array, 1)#012#4 {main}#012 thrown in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/exec.inc on line 88

I really don't know what it means or what it will affect. I was able to reboot the omv server and all 'seems' to be ok but I figured I should bring this to the attention of anyone that cared.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You probably ran into a bug that was fixed by updating.

As for your double post, read problem #4 here - Solutions to common problems

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.11 | compose 7.1.3 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!