[Offsite backup to GSuite] Rclone or Duplicati?

• Hello all.

I have a 120TB NAS with media files that I want to mirror to an "unlimited" cloud service like the one from Google (GSuite) as an offsite backup.

I do not plan to mount a plexdrive, or stream from the cloud, just a "plain" offsite backup in case any HDD fails.

Firstly, I was considering RAID/SnapRAID but I would have to invest in a new case and controller, and I already have an unlimited account on GSuite which I intend to use for this.

I just need a rclone/duplicati configuration that allows me to mirror the HDD content on folders and performs incremental backups (if I add a new movie, compare the local content with the cloud one and upload it if new). I could run them from either dockers or plugins (I would prefer as dockers).

Has anyone set up something similar to this? I do not need any exotic feature, maybe just to encrypt the cloud data and limit the upload speed to stay below 750GB/day which is Google's limit.

Thanks.

omv 5.5.23-1 usul arm64

omv 5.5.23-1 usul x64

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!