i've installed minidlna plugin, but it doesn't work, i get this error. could anyone help me to find solution?
At what point are you getting that error?
i get thet error when i do a log in into web interface of openmediavault from my browser, and minidlna isn't present in section "services"
here's another screen if it can be helpful
I'm guessing the plugin didn't finish installing. The output from the command line would tell me this:
dpkg -l | grep openm
thanks for your patience, this is the output
- $ dpkg -l | grep openm
- ii libopenmpt0:armhf 0.2.7386~beta20.3-3+deb9u3 armhf module music library based on OpenMPT -- shared library
- ii openmediavault 4.1.21-1 all openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
- ii openmediavault-duplicati 4.0 all openmediavault duplicati plugin
- ii openmediavault-flashmemory 4.2.1 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
- ii openmediavault-keyring 1.0 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
- ii openmediavault-luksencryption 3.0.5 all OpenMediaVault LUKS encryption plugin
- iU openmediavault-minidlna 3.3.11 all OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin
- ii openmediavault-netatalk 4.0.7-1 all OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
- ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 4.1.15 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
- ii openmediavault-transmissionbt 4.0 all OpenMediaVault Transmission (BitTorrent client) plugin.
Yep, it didn't finish installing. Try
apt-get -f install
this morning dlna is installed but after many attempts I couldn't get it to work, by changing permission of folder, creat new folder for try, many reboot.. i give up
thanks a lot