svenyihoney/wetty error...... CANT GET /

• OMV 4.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• svenyihoney/wetty error...... CANT GET /

Hi

Being trying since yesterday to sort that the above mentioned problem but only with a work around.
      Even though all Techno father (yes i know its dad) videos whatever he installs seems to go on with no errors, at least half of his videos I encountered multiple ones (in his site most of the times he doesn't answer something relevant but points you here to ask) Anyway once more upon the time you enter the http:/local_host_ip:3000 and pressing enter in the browser I have the error message white blank page and only a message CANT GET /

After messing around with parameters noticed that the only way to enter is add after you_ip:3000/wetty/ssh/root (if anyone in the Docker setup didnt choose the root user but another one type that one instead)
      But why in the video he can enter with the additional /wetty/ssh/root I m pretty sure he will answer something Luck I guess so if anyone knows I would be interested to know why.

Thank you in advance.
    • geaves wrote:

ieronymous wrote:

Thank you in advance.
      My apologies I had this installed on my previous Docker setup, I've just installed under my current set up and indeed the page comes back with an error Cannot GET /
      Hi
      Apologies for what? Are you the creator or modifier of wetty? So can you understand why this way of typing gives an error? (This way I mean 192.168.1.200:3000 which gives error instead of 192.168.1.200:3000/wetty/ssh/root )
    • ieronymous wrote:

KM0201 wrote:

Disregard, I misunderstood your question.
      If you disregard what is the point of posting anyway.
      Because I had typed out a fairly lengthy response before I realized I misunderstood your question and had clicked submit. Once I reread your post, I realized my mistake and simply edited out the post that I misunderstood.

I guess I could have just deleted the post, but then I'm not a fan off deleting posts (even if they contain irrelevant info).. never have been. I'd just rather edit the post to disregard, as I did. I've done that for years.

Best of luck in your quest for answers.
      Air Conditioners are a lot like PC's... They work great until you open Windows.

• ieronymous wrote:

Apologies for what?
      My apology was for my first post as wetty is one of the simplest dockers to install, but judging by your response to myself and @KM0201 any assistance short of the solution is not acceptable.
      Anyway I would suggest you post your question here in the issues section as this is a problem related to the install and behaviour of wetty itself and not with the @TechnoDadLife video.

EDIT: Actually found my own solution, so good luck with yours!
      Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

The post was edited 1 time, last by geaves ().

• KM0201 wrote:

ieronymous wrote:

KM0201 wrote:

Disregard, I misunderstood your question.
      If you disregard what is the point of posting anyway.
      Because I had typed out a fairly lengthy response before I realized I misunderstood your question and had clicked submit. Once I reread your post, I realized my mistake and simply edited out the post that I misunderstood.
      I guess I could have just deleted the post, but then I'm not a fan off deleting posts (even if they contain irrelevant info).. never have been. I'd just rather edit the post to disregard, as I did. I've done that for years.

Best of luck in your quest for answers
      Ok that explains why I didn't understand your one line response but your lengthy answer never seen the light of day so it just made no sense reading it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ieronymous ().