Docker with nextcloud help

• Hi
    I followed the tdl life video to install nextcloud.
    all seemed to go good, but when i log in and check overview i have some recommendations to fix.

There are some warnings regarding your setup.

• The "Strict-Transport-Security" HTTP header is not set to at least "15552000" seconds. For enhanced security, it is recommended to enable HSTS as described in the security tips ↗.

• Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/caldav". Further information can be found in the documentation.
    • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/carddav". Further information can be found in the documentation.

Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running 'occ db:convert-filecache-bigint' those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.[*]filecache.mtime
    [*]filecache.storage_mtime
    [/list]Can someone point me in the right direction on how to edit what needs to be edited.

• Do you access nextcloud from outside your home network?
    Regarding the first notification see here
    For the big int conversion the easiest way is to login to nextcloud as admin install the occ web app and execute this command occ db:convert-filecache-bigint

• Its possible either way.
    1. Option: Login in to NC via the GUI with an admin-account. Install the occ-web app and execute the command there.
    2. Option:

There the command would be sudo -u abc /config/www/nextcloud/occ db:convert-filecache-bigint

• For the big int conversion the easiest way is to login to nextcloud as admin install the occ web app and execute this command occ db:convert-filecache-bigint

Thanks so much, didn't realise occ web was a shell inside next cloud.
    is it normal to not see what's happening? it just says it could take hours.

• Hi!

I was also struggling with the occ commands while moving my Nextcloud from version 15.0.14.1 (local) directly to version 18.0.3.0 in to docker (linuxserver/nextcloud). After rsync the /data, /config, /apps/deck folder and uploading the mysql DB backup into the linuxserver/mariadb, I was not able to run any occ commands inside the docker. After logging into my Nextcloud docker

Code
    docker exec -it Nextcloud bash

trying to run occ ended up with following issue

The solution for me was to alter the command as follow:

Code
    root@omv:/$ sudo -u abc php7 occ status
    sudo: setrlimit(RLIMIT_CORE): Operation not permitted
      - installed: true
      - version: 18.0.3.0
      - versionstring: 18.0.3
      - edition: 

Before executing you have to change to the respective directory cd /config/www/nextcloud/

Maybe it will be for someone of help.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!