weird posting errors

• Whenever I try to post something with copied text in the message - I get a posting error;

Information:

ID: 2e5e82d649ab41209fa8978ebb0b59754ba7a45d
    Please send the ID above to the site administrator.
    The error message can be looked up at “ACP » Logs » Errors”.

• Whenever I try to post something with copied text in the message - I get a posting error;

That happens relatively often. Don´t worry about and wait for 30s. Don´t try to post again. Otherwise you will get a double posting.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

Whenever I try to post something with copied text in the message - I get a posting error;

Read problem #4 - https://forum.openmediavault.o…tions-to-common-problems/

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Read problem #4 - forum.openmediavault.org/index…tions-to-common-problems/

There are two different error patterns: Sometimes I get an error when i post, but the post appears a bit later (about 30s) as usual. Sometimes I get an error and the post is then flagged (green text color). The latter occurs quite often when I edit the post multiple times successively.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

There are two different error patterns: Sometimes I get an error when i post, but the post appears a bit later (about 30s) as usual. Sometimes I get an error and the post is then flagged (green text color). The latter occurs quite often when I edit the post multiple times successively.

They are all caused by the spam filter. Maybe the spam filter is slow sometimes causing the first issue?

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!