Error When Checking For Updates

• as the title says. I'm getting an error every time I check for updates. its been like this for at least a few weeks.
    I've tried disabling all the repos and updating with no change.

Thanks guys

• You should indicate which version of OMV you are using. If you are on OMV 3.x, that's been EOL for a while and you should expect difficulties of the type you are having.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You should indicate which version of OMV you are using. If you are on OMV 3.x, that's been EOL for a while and you should expect difficulties of the type you are having.

I definitely suck when it comes to upgrading to a new version. I have everything Irreplaceable backed up, and most of my media just not ALL of it and not a whole lot of time lately to do the update/troubleshoot when it comes to setting / fixing stuff that isn't working properly after the update.

Yeah, there's only like 12 threads on this... maybe more.

I suck at this too. I as looking for my old threads when i thought I had the same issue previously. I tried updating the omv extras repo. I didn't take as much time as I should have to properly search.

Thanks guys

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!