Docker simple feature request

• Would it be possible to add in the GUI at the docker container part, by a left click or maybe in "menu start" a disable command I know we can stop a container but it will start again after a machine rebooting this can be useful in testing .

ex: switching between emby and jellyfin without deleting and reinstalling an image.

• Offizieller Beitrag

it will start again after a machine rebooting this can be useful in testing .

It will only restart if you set the Restart Policy to something other than No when you run the image. If you don't want it to restart, use No in the Restart Policy.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It will only restart if you set the Restart Policy to something other than No when you run the image. If you don't want it to restart, use No in the Restart Policy.

It is true and although I should admit I did not think about this obvious feature, I I still think a disable setting outside in the menu, would be useful since sometime modifying a running container make it disappear all together.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I still think a disable setting outside in the menu, would be useful since sometime modifying a running container make it disappear all together.

It would be quite a bit of work. Couldn't you just do docker update --restart=no my-container for the few times you need this?

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!